Yessss! It’s holiday time and Santa is almost here… It is indeed that time time of the year when everyone is on a holiday; school’s are off, work shuts early, people head out and hopefully the mind, body and soul are also in a happy place!
Every individual has their own style of spending their holidays.
- Some people like to go back home and spend time with their families
- Romantic getaways for couples are the most ideal way of welcoming the new year
- We also have the adventurous souls, who are always hunting for new destinations to explore and challenge themselves
- Of course it is also the time to party, shake a leg and forget all about the year that was
Holidays are always fun; though can be hectic for the body; but surely it is the best way to relax your mind and soul. This holiday season, plan out how would you want to end your year and spot your Heaven on Earth destination; here are our ideas:
- Book a gorgeous beach resort and welcome the new year with the sound of the waves ~ Goa, Bali, Phuket are great beach side destinations that give you the opportunity to shack out by the beach and also party the night out.
- Walk into the sunset of the beautiful hills as they rejuvenate your mind and broaden your horizons ~ Mount Abu, Kandy (Sri Lanka), New Zealand have the some of the most picturesque views trekking and driving along; that will refresh your thoughts and start a new 2015.
So how have you planned to welcome Santa this year? Pick… Plan and get Packing to your Heaven on Earth and bid farewell to all your pains and wake up in to twenty fifteen with a SMILE 🙂
HO HO HO… Happpy HOLIDAYS all!