Yes.. Yes.. It’s been 3 months since we are in 2016 and we all have already been caught up in the daily rut and monotony of life. All those resolutions have almost faded away. Some new fitness trial classes were joined an discontinued. “I will do one new thing everyday” has become last year’s story.
But hey, there is always the ending of “the financial year”. This is that time of the year when all organisations and employees pledge for the #health #wellness and #goodFitness of their companies and their people. Everyone is talking about revenues, numbers, targets, budgets, increments etc.
Let’s try and do more than this… #Motivate all our people to start living a healthier lifestyle. When people live healthier, they stay happy, when they are happy they work better, if your people work better, the organisation grows faster and looks healthier!
A few things that you can bring in to your organisational life ti improve the wellness quotient of your people:
- Send out motivational emails, quotes, videos to all
- Have a wellness board in your office where people post their activities
- Share your wellness tips / activities with colleagues
- Have a bring a #HealthyMeal to office day
- Break out of your chairs and do a quick 10 minute workout
- Organise Friday sessions: Zumba, Yoga, Spa, Aerobics in office
- Play music in office and much more…
These are just a few things, we can suggest. So, get going and this year end, let’s pledge to live a healthier and happier corporate life! 🙂
#PopUpSpaBySpaExpress #FeelsLikeHeavenOnEarth #HealthyLife
Health and Wellness is something that is easy to take for granted. Our everyday routine includes: sleep, food, work and play. Some of us are conscious enough to be aware of what we eat and drink; how we sleep; how we work through the day, but there are others who think they are doing just fine and it is not necessary for them to alter the way they LIVE. So are you really LIVING?
Food: Food is the most important part of LIFE, if not important it is surely a part of everyone’s life be it a child, student, housewife, working professional athlete or any one else. Here are some quick fixes for your food in take, that will be beneficial to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle:
FITNESS: The next thing that you must look into is your physical fitness. Being a part of this rat race, most of us are these corporate tech freaks who spend hours in front of their laptops working their eyes and shoulders out. How can you maintain your physical wellness like this?
- Exercise: spend 10 minutes every morning working on some simple exercises
- Walk: go and walk-up to your colleagues instead of using the intercom
- Stretch: time and again stretch your shoulders, arms and legs to avoid pains and aches
- Posture: consciously sit with a straight back and up-right shoulders
- Stay Active: Sometimes it’s hard to get a workout in between work, social gatherings and other commitments. All you need to do are the smaller efforts to stay active like: park far away from where you’re going, take the stairs instead of the elevator etc.
Wellness is holistic! For the Body, Mind & Soul! To keep your mind fit and running is equally important as your body. How do we keep our mind fit? What is mental fatigue? However this week let’s focus on our physical wellness with FOOD and FITNESS, next week we shall take on WELLNESS for the MIND and SOUL!
Wish you all a HAPPY Weekend! 🙂