Yessss! It’s holiday time and Santa is almost here… It is indeed that time time of the year when everyone is on a holiday; school’s are off, work shuts early, people head out and hopefully the mind, body and soul are also in a happy place!
Every individual has their own style of spending their holidays.
- Some people like to go back home and spend time with their families
- Romantic getaways for couples are the most ideal way of welcoming the new year
- We also have the adventurous souls, who are always hunting for new destinations to explore and challenge themselves
- Of course it is also the time to party, shake a leg and forget all about the year that was
Holidays are always fun; though can be hectic for the body; but surely it is the best way to relax your mind and soul. This holiday season, plan out how would you want to end your year and spot your Heaven on Earth destination; here are our ideas:
- Book a gorgeous beach resort and welcome the new year with the sound of the waves ~ Goa, Bali, Phuket are great beach side destinations that give you the opportunity to shack out by the beach and also party the night out.
- Walk into the sunset of the beautiful hills as they rejuvenate your mind and broaden your horizons ~ Mount Abu, Kandy (Sri Lanka), New Zealand have the some of the most picturesque views trekking and driving along; that will refresh your thoughts and start a new 2015.
So how have you planned to welcome Santa this year? Pick… Plan and get Packing to your Heaven on Earth and bid farewell to all your pains and wake up in to twenty fifteen with a SMILE 🙂
HO HO HO… Happpy HOLIDAYS all!
Festival season is all about parties, guests, dinners, drinks, fun, frolic, drama and loads of celebrations. The silence after the crazy time leaves us with the real pains of life: cleaning, aches, pains, lack of sleep etc. This calls for ‘ME’ time. Time to bounce back. Time to pamper yourself. Time to reward yourself for being a wonderful host; life of the party! 🙂
However in our fast moving urban lifestyle, getting pampered and taking the ‘time out’ still remains a luxury. A spa day with no one but yourself, sounds like a dream. But who says you cannot enjoy this luxury within your home? Pampering yourself at home is easy if you know what to do. Here’s some simple ways that will bring life back into you:
- Hot water bath: Aqua therapy is truly the easiest, simplest and best way to unwind. Check the temperature of your bath to make sure that it isn’t too hot. Add some rose or lavender oil to the bath to soothe your mind. Some aromatic candles and you are ready to RELAX!
- Music always has the answers to most troubles of life. Pick a CD of spa music, or you buy some relaxing music off iTunes or simply YouTube it.
- Pampering home salon:
- Take a nice aromatic moisturizing lotion (aloe, cocoa butter, lavender, strawberry or any other) to gently massage your legs, arms, feet, elbows and hands making them soft, supple and new
- Apply a natural face pack (fresh fruit, walnut, fresh cream or yogurt) to refresh your tired face
- Cool your eyes with cucumber slices
- Paint (for women) your fingernails and toes. Take the time out to do give yourself with a mani-pedi treat.
- Comfy dressing: Pick your favourite /comfiest pair of clothing that will leave you comfortable and relaxed.
- Freshen up: Brush, floss, use mouthwash!
- Hot Drink: Try some hot chocolate, herbal tea, or even your favourite coffee. Put it in a nice mug and drink it either on the couch or in your bed.
- Relax: Watch some TV, a film, or listen to some relaxing music in your bed. Or read a book or just sit by your window or balcony and enjoy the fresh air or view while your mind is free from all thoughts.
- Sleep: Turn off the lights and think of relaxing or calming thoughts until you fall asleep. If it’s not night, take a nap. Even if it’s only a power nap. When you wake up avoid drama and take it easy.
So stop thinking and give yourself a break! Pamper yourself and jump out the party hangover with a newer, fresher and rejuvenated You! 🙂