Yes.. Yes.. It’s been 3 months since we are in 2016 and we all have already been caught up in the daily rut and monotony of life. All those resolutions have almost faded away. Some new fitness trial classes were joined an discontinued. “I will do one new thing everyday” has become last year’s story.
But hey, there is always the ending of “the financial year”. This is that time of the year when all organisations and employees pledge for the #health #wellness and #goodFitness of their companies and their people. Everyone is talking about revenues, numbers, targets, budgets, increments etc.
Let’s try and do more than this… #Motivate all our people to start living a healthier lifestyle. When people live healthier, they stay happy, when they are happy they work better, if your people work better, the organisation grows faster and looks healthier!
A few things that you can bring in to your organisational life ti improve the wellness quotient of your people:
- Send out motivational emails, quotes, videos to all
- Have a wellness board in your office where people post their activities
- Share your wellness tips / activities with colleagues
- Have a bring a #HealthyMeal to office day
- Break out of your chairs and do a quick 10 minute workout
- Organise Friday sessions: Zumba, Yoga, Spa, Aerobics in office
- Play music in office and much more…
These are just a few things, we can suggest. So, get going and this year end, let’s pledge to live a healthier and happier corporate life! 🙂
#PopUpSpaBySpaExpress #FeelsLikeHeavenOnEarth #HealthyLife