Thank God it’s Friday!
Alas, the week ends and we all drive back home making plans for the following 2 days (a.k.a the WEEKEND). While planning our fast-paced, highly social life ~ meeting friends, going out or simply sitting at home, leaving all our week’s tension behind we often forget ~ Time. Time for ourselves or rather a Time-Out for our body, mind, heart and soul!
We do manage to do a lot for the body and mind, we miss out relaxation of our soul. And there is no better way to spend the weekend with a relaxed massage that will free you from all your pains, tensions & stress and gear you for the next challenges of the week!
Here’s a look at how a simple foot reflexology will help you relax!
- Foot Reflexology induces a state of deep relaxation by opening neural pathways
- A reflexology session stimulates more than 7,000 nerves, encouraging the opening and cleansing of neural pathways,
- Increases circulation, improving blood flow throughout the body
- Cleanses the body of toxins and impurities
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Stimulates energy work throughout the body
- Balances the whole system thus revitalizing the body’s natural energy flow