Yessss! It’s holiday time and Santa is almost here… It is indeed that time time of the year when everyone is on a holiday; school’s are off, work shuts early, people head out and hopefully the mind, body and soul are also in a happy place!
Every individual has their own style of spending their holidays.
- Some people like to go back home and spend time with their families
- Romantic getaways for couples are the most ideal way of welcoming the new year
- We also have the adventurous souls, who are always hunting for new destinations to explore and challenge themselves
- Of course it is also the time to party, shake a leg and forget all about the year that was
Holidays are always fun; though can be hectic for the body; but surely it is the best way to relax your mind and soul. This holiday season, plan out how would you want to end your year and spot your Heaven on Earth destination; here are our ideas:
- Book a gorgeous beach resort and welcome the new year with the sound of the waves ~ Goa, Bali, Phuket are great beach side destinations that give you the opportunity to shack out by the beach and also party the night out.
- Walk into the sunset of the beautiful hills as they rejuvenate your mind and broaden your horizons ~ Mount Abu, Kandy (Sri Lanka), New Zealand have the some of the most picturesque views trekking and driving along; that will refresh your thoughts and start a new 2015.
So how have you planned to welcome Santa this year? Pick… Plan and get Packing to your Heaven on Earth and bid farewell to all your pains and wake up in to twenty fifteen with a SMILE 🙂
HO HO HO… Happpy HOLIDAYS all!
Holiday time is almost here, planning of vacations, travelling to see your folks, flying to your best friend’s wedding is all on the calendar. Travel for work or pleasure can always be stressful. Right from the planning, booking tickets, hotels, site seeing until the end of the journey.
This is that time of the year when your routine goes off, your sleep schedule isn’t normal. As much as we deny it vacations can be extremely stressful and filled with aches and pains.
Of course there are ways you can be cautious and prevent yourself from any Holiday stress and stay absolutely calm and fit. Don’t worry, no one is asking you to wake up at 6 am and jog for an hour or go and hunt for the gym in your hotel. There are always other ways of maintaining your well-being; here are few of our suggestions:
- Wherever in the world you are, wake up and have a few glasses of water, it helps cleanse your mind and your system. This not only ensures you having a good start to your day but also a good day overall.
- Stay hydrated always. We all have fears of not finding hygienic toilets and curb our water intake, but for a fit journey you must always keep yourself hydrated. It prevents you from motion sickness, high altitude sickness, indigestion etc.
- Stiff muscles are a common complain for most corporate and holiday travellers, stiffness in your body can lead to injuries as well. To prevent yourself from stiffness… Exercise! Keep it very simple and basic, like while travelling (in the car / flight / train / bus) stretch & twist your wrists, arms, legs and ankles to keep them awake and active. Do this at regular intervals.
- Get a foot massage! Even if you are not in South East Asia, most airports in the world now have state-of-the-art foot spas, take that 30 minutes out and refresh yourself. A quick foot massage does wonders for the body:
- It boosts your energy levels, making you feel fresh and rejuvenated
- It enhances blood circulation
- It reduces anxiety and stress that could have been caused by pre-travel chaos
- It helps mitigate incidence of indigestion which is a big concern for many who have a sensitive stomach, especially whilst on a holiday
- It reduces your aches and pains, relaxing your muscles
- It prevents head aches and migraines
- Travel Light! It’s a tough thing to do for women, but running around with heavy luggage isn’t the best idea. So pack wisely and travel light in a self-carry friendly suit case.
- Take a break… Holidaying can also get stressful especially if you have a packed itinerary, so make sure you spend at least one meal that is absolutely relaxed, calm and quiet may be overlooking a beautiful valley or a beach just to get that peace of mind for which you actually planned the holiday! 🙂